Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wilmington Park Tribute Opportunity

Wilmington Bank Park

“Create a Tribute”

This Memorial Day Weekend, come meet the Wilmington Beautification Committee at their table in Wilmington’s Bank Park. Hear about the Paver Inscription Fund-Raising Program. Honor a person, business or organization by memorializing their names, date and event description. Information and order forms will be available. Pavers (bricks) are to be used to finish the ramp in the park. The table will be available during the Duck Race on Sunday and the Parade on Monday.

Forms are also available at the Wilmington Town office and various business establishments throughout the valley, and are available for download

from the Wilmington Town website www.wilmingtonvermont.us. The number of inscription pavers available at the cost of $100 is limited, so it is first come, first served.

1 comment:

Laura James said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.